Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations. It's an essential component of digital marketing, allowing businesses to maintain direct communication with their audiences, keep them informed, drive engagement, and encourage conversions.
Saxon Websites™ can integrate into your website the tools necessary to successfully manage your email marketing campaigns. We can guide you and profer insight into the world of digital marketing with our wealth of experience and knowledge gained over many years.
There are several recognised ways of gaining new custom and email marketing is one of the best. It is 'cost-effective', in that it's cheaper than many other forms of marketing. Its 'targeted', meaning that you can segment your list and send relevent messages to specific groups. Other benefits of e-mail marketing include its 'speed' - emails are delivered instantly and your message gets to its destination immediately. With the right tools, email marketing is 'measurable' too. You can measure open rates, click-through rates and conversion rates for example. Each email can be 'personalised' to greet and cater to individual subscribers.
Email Marketing Tool Features
- List Management: Ability to segment and manage your subscriber list.
- Template Design: Pre-designed templates or a drag-and-drop builder for creating emails.
- Automations: Set up triggers to send emails automatically, like welcome emails, abandoned cart reminders, etc.
- Analytics: Track open rates, click-through rates, bounce rates, and more.
- A/B Testing: Test different subject lines or email content to see what’s more effective.
- Integration: Ability to connect with other software and tools.
Many of the tools that Saxon Websites™ will integrate into your website will have the above features, or most of them at least - as standard. We will work with you and get your website working for you by providing the signup forms, API integrations and the necessary plugins or extensions ... affording you the means to out-perform your competitors.